Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Sunday, October 2, 2011

vancouver 2011

I describe Vancouver as a city of glass. With the tall glass building set on a back drop of water it appeared glasslike on a cloudy day. It was amazing the cloudy day didn't effect their mood. They were still out walking and jogging like I would see on a bright and sunny day here.
It was very clean and the people were so kind. I didn't miss the sarcasm I hear daily in America. Or the rolling of the eyes when something doesn't go exactly how they wanted it to go. Or when someone is taking longer then what they thought for something I didn't hear the impatience from the person behind. Lets just say I think we have lost something and experiencing another way was refreshing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment