Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nothing feels better than......

getting my homework done. I actually feel like I can breath. The world feels as if it is in order. Last week I was done with everything Friday which left the rest of the weekend for festivities without the big black cloud hovering overhead. We hit the trails for a long bike ride last week. And this Sunday I took the boys to buy more apples and pick pumpkins. I gave away a bunch of my applesauce that I made so I went to buy another bushel to replenish. We have had it everyday for lunch and dinner since Friday. I can see us gobbling it down by the end of the year at this rate. I remember growing up we always had pickled beets, that my mom had canned, on the table at every meal (except for breakfast). It looks like applesauce is going to be a staple at our family table. Sorry dad the beets are all yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment