Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Lynn Canyon Continued

























So many quiet peaceful places. Ahhh....I miss that. I drove to a local park this week for a walk just so I could have one of those moments again.


The second picture is of my friend Karen. She didn't like to get her picture taken,but I don't know why because she is so photogenic.



The tour took us to a little community where we saw a group of school kids going on a kayak field trip. I stopped at a resale shop and ended up finding my boys their Canada sweatshirts. I was so happy to find them. It was already Wednesday and we were leaving EARLY saturday morning. So I knew I had to get on the ball. Karen could tell you, that I was giddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment