Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Friday, March 4, 2011

resale hopping

Thats right! I have been hitting the resale shops and I am coming up with some good stuff. Stay tuned for more. My new favorite word is upcycling. Find 0ut more next week.

Brown boots ($10.00 kinda steep, I know. I don't like to pay more than $5.00 for used but they were in pretty good shape)
pretty cup and saucer I am planting a flowr in for a gift for my friend at work.
Jeans 2.50
shirt 2.50
cotton hankies 2 for $1.00 (remember those people, I have some vintage from my grandma I want to frame for my craft room)
2 shirts for the boys 3.00 each
a metal box we are converting to a docking station this weekend. 1.00
dress pants for the hubs $5.00
a picture I am having my art friend make changes to for an gift for someone. 12.50 (steep, yes, but it was a water color picture in a nice frame from a local gallery. It's gonna be worth it. I can't wait to show you guys this)

No comments:

Post a Comment