Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day off tomorrow

Two hour delay for the kids (sleeping in) and school is cancelled for the preschool. It looks like I can get some cleaning and baking done. Not to mention another class of homework down. Another one bites the dust. I am really liking tCheck Spellinghis teaching thing.
Here is the to do list for today:

gather library books for return
sweep
dust
call on preschool observation
call for sitter for John and I to have a date
make triple batches of pizza dough to freeze
chocolate chip cookies (shhh for my love)
rice krispie treats (for chess)
pull up a journal article and critique
walk the dog ( I promised her)
finish test for physical science
all the while doing laundry.
I think I can ....... I think I can........I think I can

Oh yeah, then watch my show at 8:00. Not missing the v-day special. I love my diaries!

####################################################################
Ok so update on the list
Made all the food
swept
dusted
worked on journal entry
and took dog for a walk
Oh yeah, got a ton of laundry done.
forfeited the rest for lunch with my little men at their school.

I will have to finish tomorrow.
Time for a my diaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment