Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Baby Baby Whoa

Celebrated v-day by skipping school. I had every intention of going but I just wanted to be with my family. Payton opened his Justin Beiber cd and has been bopping to it. He gets a big smile when I start dancing and singing Beiber's songs. Parker loves his Beatles cd. He's singing along right now. Izzy Bell wasn't left out she got a new bone.
John John totally surprised me with a new cell phone. (I can't believe it).
He is the most thoughtful gift giver. Now we are going to fall asleep to his docking station/sleep machine. I hope it has cricket sounds. I can't wait to hear the real thing when we go camping together.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - have fun with the whole camping part! Hopefully no tornadoes or 'stolen' cell phones or disfunctional couples ruin your trip! ;-) Miss you!

    Christina Bailey

    ReplyDelete