Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cedar Point

Waiting for the park to open and tossing around the football.
Meet the totally adorable Kyle and Kristin.





Waiting at the cheese on the stick booth. Johnnys favorite.

Awe, Ride pal's





The very first ride that Parker went on was the Millenium Force and now that I look back on it I was completly insane for letting him ride it. Like I am actually gonna let some amusement park tell me when my child is tall enough to ride one the of the largest roller coasters in the world. I don''t even remember the ride. The whole time I was trying to stretch my arm to hold him in. After we got off someone asked if he was gonna ride it again and he said "Not today". My poor baby was scared poopless. Every ride after that in the snoopy area was "so wimpy". Now he is a roller coaster expert.











Can't wait to test the rides out themselves.







There was a Halloween theme going on that my kids despised. They hate the horror stuff. We missed out on TgI Fridays because they put a decaying corps at the entrance of the resteraunt.
Way to go!!!! Can't advertise to be family friendly with stuff like that. Hello marketing.






No comments:

Post a Comment