Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Winterwonderland 2012 part 2

























Here are some extras. Park is such a trooper. He is always game for family time. Especially when it involves the great outdoors. I think he has a touch of the nature bug, like his momma. Last year I did a post here http://tt-crashboombang.blogspot.com/2011/01/top-things-we-love-about-winter.html. on what we like best about winter. John had the chance to experience his today. Believe it or not 2 days after our winter playtime we had record temps of 54 degrees. I have one more winter activity planned and it involves snow. We are waiting patiently here, Indiana. 
We got home in time to warm up to a bowl of stone soup. Yes, I know what your thinking. But we just read it fairly recently in school so I was in the mood to recreate it at home for the kids. It was pretty darn good, if you ask me. And finally a use for those darn Christmas candy canes that won't go away. We added a few to the hot chocolate and walla. Gourmet hot chocolate.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment