Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

stuff to do

I have a busy schedule this week and all I feel like doing is taking a nap.

Here is the monster list
1. Do homework for 3 classes
2. clean the house
3. Grocery shop
4. Date night with hubs
5. Take kids to church
6. Go bowling with others
7. Not to mention the regulars like: working, aerobics, work on homework with kidslessons for church, dishes, bathing myself and others, laundry, and cooking.
Now that I have created my mountain above and have it broken down. I can start chipping away at it. One chunk at a time.
Disclosure: It may seem like I am complaining and I may be a little. But I will attempt to keep things in perspective and say I do love my family and count my challenges as blessings and opportunities. Sometimes ranting about them can just make me feel better.
1/22/2012 I guess you can see what gets last on my priority list.

No comments:

Post a Comment