Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tree farm 2011

















We have the Christmas spirit. We shared an early Christmas celebration with the In-laws. The boys have been enjoying the early gifts. They each wrote their notes to Santa which will be framed for all time. Soo Soo cute. I love all of the mispelled sounded out words. You know like the "Santa, I wut for kissimis"....(I want for Christmas). Both boys were modest this year. They had 1 to 2 things on their lists. Slowly they are thinking of more things but I was rather happy with their simple wishes. This season is wonderful isn't it? I enjoy the music, the hustle and bustle, the traditions of old and new. Sharing it with my family is warm and magical. I will treasure these memories forever!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment