Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Thursday, July 21, 2011

heat index of 110

Yep, you read that right. We are having a heat wave. We have been hanging inside for the past few days and let me tell you. I long to go outside and do some yard work or painting (John wishes). But I can't bring myself to do it. Instead we have been doing some reading and blogging. Laundry has taken on an appeal when compared to going outside. I did my grocery shopping yesterday and chatted with my good friend Silvia for a couple of hours. Anything indoors is what appeals right now.
Today however we were invited to go swimming with a neighbor and we didn't let it pass us by. It felt like bath water. It was so warm. The waters temperature was 100 degrees. A little too warm for my blood but it was nice anyway. So on to make that low carb dinner I blogged about yesterday and try to occupy the squirrels until bedtime. Highlights of today. Seeing people from a different view/lunch with the work buddies/ swimming with the Rivera's and Elizaldes/and watching the kids have fun playing with their cousins.  

No comments:

Post a Comment