Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Easter is in full swing. The boys found their baskets this morning. I told Parker that the bat he found yesterday was for his Easter basket. He looked at me with a very serious face and asked if I put the stuff in the Easter baskets. I told him that I bought the gifts for the basket, he looked so relieved, when he figured out that mom bought the presents but the Easter bunny brought the candy.
He wants to believe. The childlike innocents reminds me of a verse: Mathew 18:3 And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
I love being surrounded by my little ones. I wonder how it affects you when you don't have that constant reminder of a childs faith and wonder right under your feet. They truely are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment