Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

fall break is not gonna break me

Heading to Legoland in Chicago with the kids and the Elizaldes tomorrow. Boys are so excited they can't sleep. Mom is so busy she can't sleep. Looking forward to my first fall break since the big switcharoo in occupations. I love working at the preschool. I miss the munchkins don't get me wrong. The plan is for them to come over on Friday and help me with the garage sale. I have to sell some kid gear. It is filling up the garage and basement. I also am making 20 or so giant flowers like the ones I had at Parkers birthday party for Miranda's babys dedication. Now that I take account of my to do list it doesn't feel like much of a break. We'll see how I feel after this weekend. I do believe it is possible to be at peace while I'm busy. But can I accomplish it. Hmmm I will keep you posted. Sounds like a challenge to me.

1 comment:

  1. don't overwork yourself! have fun in Chicago! i'm jealous! :) we only get one day of fall break, we're going to the pumpkin patch. :)

    ReplyDelete