Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

Wonka eating a wonka bar
Happy camper.

Little P with his best friend


It was such a pretty fall evening. Bitter cold though.



My aunt and Cousins came with. We all got split up in the end which was a bummer. It was fun while it lasted.




Parkers best friend came to treat with us. He was a GI Joe





I love this pic. Big P is easy to spot in those shades.








Frank and his bride. Dressed up for a Halloween party at Mark and Kellys that night.






Here they are chompin at the bit. Could not wait to get going. We actually started out a 1/2 hr early cause I couldn't remember what time it started. There weren't alot of porch lights on then so we headed back to wait a few minutes longer. Oh yeah John made the cane and bent it with his tools. My husband is so creative.







Little P was Optimus last year but wanted to be it again. No complaints here. I thought it was great that it still fit.










Little P wanted to be Johnny Depp from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I had been gathering things since August for him. I think it came together ok. We were down to the last day to find the hat. I walked into Joann Fabric and it was sitting on top of an end cap. they only had one left and it was out of place. I totally felt like God was helping me save on time trying to make it myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment