Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Monday, August 3, 2009

Smallwood Reunion

The Smallwood men and boys. All but 1 are descendants of my grandpa Ben. From left to right, he is the one second to the last. This is the crowd John runs with. Hoodlums! Crawdad throwing, muddy wet soggy tennis shoes and socks havin, dessert hogging boys!
Little Smallwood girls for now, until in a few years their beauty captures some young mans heart and their last name changes to Miller or Yoder. Beware of the one on the right, she looks sweet and innocent but she is tricky. She suggested to my brother that I would be a good target and the butt of his crawdad joke! Needless to say for those of you who know me, but those who don't, I am easily startled and I'm sure the whole park heard me scream.
One of the yucky boy ring leaders. I hope you dream of giant Zac eating crawdads for at least a week!



Millard and Stella Smallwood.


No comments:

Post a Comment