Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Beach baby Beach baby

Taylor enjoying the beach
I miss the beach already

The rocks were a big hit. The boys are always told not to throw rocks but when no one was around them I let them go at it. I think they would have done it for hours. They loved trying to make them skip. Little P made one skip three times. It was totally by accident but he has always been pretty lucky. But people started swimming across so they had to stop.

Big P buried his hand in the sand and caught Taylors attention. He kept wiggling it around and pretending it was a crab. She was enthralled. Then slowly he brought it up to the surface. Surprise! That is my little creative boy. He has such an awesome imagination.


The sand at the beach was very rocky. It was painful to walk on. I go to this particular beach because it is usually less populated. The rocks may be the reason why. I just don't remember them from last year. Ouch! (Note to self, wear water shoes next year)




No comments:

Post a Comment