Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

all things chocolate
























































We had a super duper Easter. We got to hang with both sides of the family which was nice. The kids loved the festivities. I got to see my favorite group of women from the spa at church. I felt like God had sent me a special Easter treat by having them there. They are the most amazing people. I love you ladies!
I had the most therapeutic weekend with them a couple of weeks ago. That's funny something just hit me. A spa in most peoples understanding is where you get massages, facials, and eat some spriggy health food. In this case the Spa I am referring to with these ladies is completely different. It is a recovery group that a saint named Sandra started to bring women off of the streets. There is a lot of Study requirements and soul searching these women do while they are under her guidance and being with these gals is being with Jesus. That whole time I spent with them on our women's retreat weekend was a spa for my soul.
If anyone out there is feeling generous, please look into this organization to support. It is saving lives and restoring mothers to their families and answering a lot of prayers.






























1 comment: