Hall blog

Family, Friends, Adventures, and Decor

Friday, December 23, 2011

Mashed potato Martini?

























Went to a Christmas party at the Kramers this year. My friend Kelly and I love to be creative and stretch ourselves to new levels of party planning. She is especially gifted in entertaining. She is quite the party animal and knows how to throw a doozie. This years festivities included me being introduced to the movie Bridesmaids. Gut splitter by the way. Total chick flick. Also tried a mashed potato bar that we ate (with our pinkys out) in martini glasses. The mood was light and everyone was estatic to be on the guest list.





Posted by PicasaThe ambiance was so perfect that someone proposed to their future Mrs's right there in front of us. That was another first for me other than my own magical moment.
Kell is already working on the Oscar party. Looks like I need to carve out some time for a 2011 movie marathon to be able to cast a fair vote.
Thanks Mark for letting your wife whoop it up for us and thanks Kelly for being a creative junky.

No comments:

Post a Comment